Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Around the shop....

I figured out how to make my blog space match my web-site.  So much to learn!  I thought I'd include a few more pictures of the shop.  As you can see, I like a lot of different styles!


How can you resist tea cups, silver plate and anything architectural?


 

I love the shop's brick walls.   they make a perfect backdrop for just about anything.



This very pretty, early wicker table is the most wonderful color!



 I fell in love with this primitive table the moment I saw it.  It would make a great little kitchen island!


So Sweet!  This adorable little dress and stand are on consignment.



Thanks for taking a peek!

7 comments:

  1. Welcome to blogland! It's so nice to meet you! Love your shop... looks very interesting. The next weekend I have off I want to come to Marysville to check out the French Hen Farm and would love to come see your shop also.
    Thank you for your sweet comment on my Grandma's carnival glass... it's one of my treasures. When I look at it I'm a little girl again in my grandma's summer kitchen playing with my cousins and admiring it on her antique buffet.

    Hugs, Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the warm welcome and encouraging words Sherry. I'm also excited about French Hen Farm's next sale! I think the best thing about having treasures from our family is the memories they invoke, those memories are priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, your shop is so lovely! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YOUR SHOP LOOKS DARLING I WILL COME FOR A VISIT AT THE NEXT FRENCH HEN FARM SALE !
    ENJOY YOUR EVENING !
    WARMLY
    JANET

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just beautiful! I just looked you up on the map, and am excited to see that you are near Columbus. I'm heading to the Simple Goods show in Mt. Vernon in a few weeks...hoping we can stop by your shop on the way. Can you tell me what your hours are? Thanks!

    Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Rhonda, thanks for stopping by! My hours are Wed, Thur and Friday 11 to 5 and Saturday 10 to 4. Hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete